365 day photo project

I love photography and want to get out and take more pictures so I'm starting this project to display 1 photo a day that I take somewhere at some point during my day.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 41

It rained. AGAIN. So as I was looking out the window at work today I was noticing the green grass that looked so perfectly manicured in the park and then I thought, why do they have all those winding curving circular paths and then end at the top of the hill with a square? So I took a picture of it.

Note to those checking back every day- I will be camping the next few days and will post all pictures on Monday night.

1 comment:

  1. Good question on the square at the top- I think the square at the top wasn't part of the original design. It was added later as a memorial to the people who died in the bridge collapse.

    ReplyDelete