365 day photo project

I love photography and want to get out and take more pictures so I'm starting this project to display 1 photo a day that I take somewhere at some point during my day.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 84

Today there was a wedding party that came to our building (Guthrie) to take photos. It was rather windy out this afternoon and the buildings help accentuate it too. These little flowers girls arrived and in addition to the wind, they were constantly moving and bouncing around in front of the window.  From where I was on the 2nd floor I couldn't get a clear shot with out the structure beam in the way, but as one of my co-workers mentioned "they look like little cotton balls blowing around in the wind". They were so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice. I like it because it's you're really focusing on a subject.

    ReplyDelete